Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pattern blocks

You can click on the title of this post to see where we got these blocks (Discount School Supply -- I did a lot of research online (after calling the local toy stores who were all out of them) and these were the cheapest available -- I think they're made in China, and they're not 100% perfect, but they're adequate!). I think I bought 2 sets of them this past fall when Sabine was going crazy with the smaller Melissa and Doug set that someone gave us. It's really fun to have LOTS of them to make into interesting patterns.


Happy 7 year old.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

peggy said...

Ah! Discount school supply, of course! I covet those every time I'm at your place but haven't found any that i like as much.

Great pics!

Carolyn said...

Yeah -- they were a pretty good deal...as long as the kids don't try to eat them (made in China...not sure of the paint quality...)! Fortunately, I think all our kiddos are past that point. :)