Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hair today...

...gone tomorrow! It was a good, long run with Vivian's voluminous hair...she let us brush/detangle it for a little over 3 years, and it was lovely...but for the past few months she hasn't wanted us to mess with it...and then there were the little episodes with scissors last week...so this morning she agreed to a mommy-haircut. I tried to tell her we could go to the beauty parlor, but no.

First she said she wanted it to look like her friend Acacia's hair (which is curly...) and then like her friend Kate's (who has really cute bangs, but I don't want to deal with regularly trimming bangs). So here we are.

It's not too crooked...and only a little shorter than I intended...and it grows, right? That's the water spray bottle I used to wet her hair - she and Sabine played with it for about an hour after the cutting was done.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Zenmomma said...

She looks adorable!

Carolyn said...

Thanks! I think she's pretty cute...but then...I suppose I'm biased. :)

Beachbum said...

Perfect!

Kade also trimmed his hair last week...but, he has yet to think he needs anything other than what he has...He is cute. It's a new-funk type of cut!

Carolyn said...

I love it! Self-confidence is a good thing.

hi, i'm kat. said...

so cute! i am impressed with your skills sista!

Carolyn said...

Thanks! Don't look too close... ;)