Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm so honored!

Just received this from Peggy over at Rock, Paper, Lizards.

About the award : This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.


I think it's my first blog award. And now I can't get the #^$*%* italics off. Good thing the award says nothing about technical savvy. I just noticed that the award says we're not interested in prizes. But it does feel good to get one. Thanks, Peggy! BTW, Peggy got it from Annie over at Sensible Living, a new blog to me -- she has some great stuff there, and I've added her to my iGoogle page.

So to pass it on...I think I'll name Circle the World in Big, KatCraftFever, and the Blog of the Zombie Princess.

5 comments:

Ronnie said...

Aww, thanks! I'll try to get it passed along sometime this week. Hugs!

Lynch Family said...

Thanks! Cool to hear you'er friends of Margie's, couldn't ask for a more awesome SIL! I am thrilled to find your blog and will be back often!

hi, i'm kat. said...

awwww,thanks friend! now i just need to figure out how to put it on my blog ;)

Anonymous said...

carolyn, i read your blog all the time and thoroughly enjoy it therefore i would like to say congrats on the award. p.s. what is up with your digging dog? that picture of her at the beach cracked me up.

Carolyn said...

Why thank you! :) Yeah, who knows what that dog was doing...she's...special.