Friday, September 14, 2007

My first ATC

I did it! I finally created an ATC (Artist Trading Card), with the help of Sabine and Vivian, of course. So fun to get out my stamps again. I used the 1968 dictionary and cut out the definition of genius...now I want to make more, More, MORE! (insert wicked laugh here).

A special thank you to all the folks at Imagination Tribe for the encouragement.

Sabine was looking through all of my stamping supplies (yes, I was an addict!) and asked why I hadn't shown her them before. "I just haven't been stamping much lately, babe...guess I've been busy." To which she replies, "If you have another baby mama, I'll look after the baby so you can do more stamping." Very sweet, but don't hold your breath, anyone!

Now I want to put all of my stamps into the sewing room, where all my other creative supplies are...honey, pass the drill...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this. Hurrah Carolyn! I want to do this tooooo. WOW - inspiring!
xox, Hill

Carolyn said...

Thanks, Hil! I was actually thinking of your fortune [cookie] mobile while making it, and thinking you would love making ATCs...go for it!

Carolyn