Friday, March 6, 2009

Little Pocohontas

We finally succumbed to Netflix...I had so many friends in Jackson who said they loved it, but I never wanted to deal with going to the PO Box just to get a movie. And there's this really cool looking independent movie rental place right around the corner from us...which I really DO want to support, but my girls...they just don't like leaving the house very much...soooo...here we are.

We watched Pocohontas (both one and two, if you must ask) and Vivian wanted me to make her a Pocohontas dress. Now, I can sew...but from scratch, I figured she'd be over it by the time I finished it...so we modified a dress that was in the dress-up box...cut off one sleeve, and sewed one shut. Fortunatley it already had a stretchy neck in place...She's pretty pleased with it.


She's also going through this phase (please, it must be a phase...) of drawing on her face...with pens, markers, whatever...


And here she is making...soup. What else could it be?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

helen said...

that is one edible pocohontas! give her and extra squeeze!

it's a phase, promise! it might be a circular phase, but pahse it is:):) ... in our case, a long phase, but it has waned .... and begun again and suddenly waned entirely ... there is always hope;) bwahahaha:)

Carolyn said...

Oh the evil laugh...can't wait to hear it in person! Yes, one squeezable Poco!