Monday, March 2, 2009

It only takes one

I first saw this on Diana's blog, then on Ronnie's. Here's my take on it...seemed easier that the "25 things about you" note on Facebook that I've been avoiding doing.


1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Your significant other? fantastic
3. Your hair? growing
4. Your mother? activist
5. Your father? remodeling
6. Your favorite thing? books
7. Your dream last night? gone
8. Your favorite drink? depends
9. Your dream/goal? live
10. What room you are in? sun
11. Your hobby? multiple
12. Your fear? stillness
13. Regrets? fear
14. Where were you last night? home
15. 15? (no question listed)
16. Muffins? lovely
17. Wish list item? camper
18. Where you grew up? camp
19. Last thing you did? cooked
20. What are you wearing? jeans
21. Your TV? secondhand
22. Your pets? three
23. Friends? rule
24. Your life? enchanted
25. Your mood? mellow
26. Missing someone? friends
27. Car? messy
28. Something you're not wearing? contacts
29. Your favorite store? goodwill
30. Your favorite color? green
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? movie
35. Who will resend this? n/a
36. One place that I go to over and over? bathroom

37. One person who emails me regularly? Dave
38. My favorite place to eat? home
39. Why you participated in this survey? fun
40. What are you doing tonight? eating

8 comments:

Beachbum said...

I like #23!

Carolyn said...

Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

This is great, Carolyn, but I think you should also do the 25 Random Things, even if you don't publish it. There is something satisfying and therapeutic about the 25 Things thing. So I guess this is a request from me to you to do the 25 Things! (I think I have too much time on my hands!!!)

Carolyn said...

Ahhhh...time...maybe if I stopped playing on Vivian and Sabine's Webkinz world I'd have time to do the 25 things list -- ha ha!

I've been meaning to tell you how much I love your book reviews on Good Reads...you have a gift for summing up a book's essence with feeling.

Off to organize kid's art supplies...started that project yesterday...

Qarin said...

OK, first, you need your own Webkinz account.

Second... well, hm. I have no second thing, just that one.

Carolyn said...

I hadn't thought of that angle! But then I'm afraid of really how much time I could spend on it...I could have one PIMPED house! And yard, and...whatever else you can get there...baw haw haw haw!

hi, i'm kat. said...

fun! funny because you answered like you talk, concise and happy and positive! i did the 25 things on fb, and think i scared people. not many friends said a word about it ;)

Carolyn said...

Well, for me, I just haven't totally figured how I want to use FB, know what I mean? Do I post on someone's wall, or send them a private message, or go wall-to-wall? With all that to decide, I just tend to blow it off. I loved your list...seems like everyone else is more interesting than me, maybe that's why I haven't done it. :)