Tuesday, November 18, 2008

If you've been thinking of a visit...


Vivian's latest thing to say after guests leave is:

"You come here, you stay here. You don't come here, you don't stay here."

Hard to argue with that.

She first said it after Kat and Marley left. Marley, Sabine and Vivian invented "fun land" -- a game in which the king and full size mattresses get pulled onto the floor (well, part of the way) and much jumping ensues.

The photo above is of Vivian, Kate, and Sabine on a display bed at IKEA. We had a great visit with the Fredrick/Fleury clan -- the girls played pretty much non-stop for 7 days. Wahoo!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

hi, i'm kat. said...

such a cute picture of the girls! i love all of the pattern in the picture!

memetopia said...

Hey there girl,
Speaking of visits... I'm wondering if your gmail account still works. I wrote to you back in October on it and got no reply, so was thinking of resending and then I thought... hey, perhaps I have the wrong address?? Write back on memetopia@shaw.ca to confirm and I will send it your way with some other musings. xo memet

Carolyn said...

Memet! Yes! Come visit! Give a call or pop me an email...I've just been busy going to IKEA! :)