Monday, January 28, 2008

Soup...glorious soup

I'll try to post a photo of the scene outside my door this morning, but in case that doesn't happen soon you can check out the Jackson web cams here. BRRRR!

It made me glad that Escarole and orzo soup with turkey-parmesan meatballs soup was on my menu for tonight...
ESCAROLE AND ORZO SOUP WITH TURKEY PARMESAN MEATBALLS
I was introduced to this soup by Anne Sibley's mom (Phyllis, I think...how embarrassing, I can't completely remember her name...). Anyhow, she's a FABULOUS cook, and she made it for the musicians when Anne and Pete had their concert at the Pink Garter a few years ago. I was lucky enough to get to sing with them then...how fun!

For the recipe, scroll down to the bottom of my blog and click on the link.

1 comment:

Zenmomma said...

Mmmm....looks yummy!

Wish you guys were here in Washington with us for Non-con North.