Sunday, August 21, 2011

Coastal camping


Very delayed photos from our all girls camping trip to the coast with friends Kat, Marley and Ember. It was the first time I did all the camper stuff -- from backing it into our site, to setting it up (with Kat's great help!) myself. Felt really good to be able to do it!

I promised Kat I wouldn't publicize the camping spot...but suffice it to say, it was amazing! There's nothing like falling asleep to the sound of crashing waves. The girls had a great time exploring on the beach...







This is a place I want to visit again, and again, and again...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

hi, i'm kat. said...

it was SO awesome! and you rocked the packing, the camper and driving, and the entertainment! :) thanks so much again my friend

balloonatikmama said...

Why oh why do I live so far away? I miss out on all the girly fun. Dang it. And I can back up a trailer like a hot damn too. Maybe you need me? (insert puppy dog face here)

balloonatikmama said...

Why oh why do I live so far away? I miss out on all the girly fun. Dang it. And I can back up a trailer like a hot damn too. Maybe you need me? (insert puppy dog face here)

Carolyn said...

I know, G! Canada is too far away...we will have to make plans for next summer! You can give me more back up tips! I swear, the guys camping across the way from us thought we were crazy...I did take a few passes getting it in the spot...and you know...those polka dots on the van...make us...nutty. :)