Sunday, October 14, 2007

Measure twice...sew once

Below are the cutrains I'm sewing for the Airstream (remember, it's a 1972, I had to go kinda Jetsons on it...). I found the fabirc here....groovy, baby! (Even better, it was on sale when I bought it...) I only had to rip out a couple of seams to get them to fit correctly...a lesson well learned, as I didn't ruin any fabric in the process. Now on to the two big curtains which are on the front of the trailer. They have a different attachment system (with curtain hooks) so I have to do a little thinking before sewing...


Note the TV stand that protrudes from the wall...very handy.


You can see the "temporary" curtains we used all summer (maroon fabric).



Some samples of Sabine's sewing...a felt mitten, and work on plastic "cross stitch" material.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: