Thursday, November 29, 2007

What's in a meme?

I found this meme over at ZenMomma's Garden.

Here's what you do: Type the answer to each question into a Google image search, and then pick an image from the first page of results. Here we go!


1. Age At Next Birthday: 38 – This cracks me up. She looks horrified – not how I feel about 38 – just the best picture on the first page. Upon further investigation, I found that it's page 38 of some document...phew!


2. Place I'd Like To Travel: someplace warm (it’s snowing right now)



3. Favorite Place: a library (ohhhhh, the possibilities!)


4. Favorite Object(s): books, my Taylor guitar






5. Favorite Food: butter (not by itself, but oh…it makes everything better...and don't even think about offering me margarine)



6. Favorite Animal: cat



Love the colors on the above picture, just couldn't resist the fairy eating cat, though...




7. Favorite Color(s): green – OK, this photo was at the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Scary!





8. My Nickname(s): Little Grover, Puddles, Groovy



(so, that's not the Little Grover my high school friends were talking about, but I figured no one needed to see a picture of the muppet to get the idea)






9. Town I Was Born In: Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland

10. Bad Habit I Have: (where do I begin…) multitasking

That was fun! Tag! You’re it!

No comments: